Friday, September 24, 2010

Noms?

Hey readers. Sorry about the long delay, i'm still alive!


I have been rather....distracted these last couple of weeks. Dates happened, relationships were formed; which has got me in quite a good mood. 
Also countless failed interviews hah. But that is neither here nor there.
It seems like the mistress of cruel and unusual punishment just wanted to confuse me in some areas, and reward me in others. I guess it keeps me on my toes at least. God forbid that I get complacent...
So yeah, all that plus extra complex emotions and whatnot. Nothing really that interesting. 


So anyways, I wanted to share a little anecdote with my readers.


I live in a flat in Wellington, as some of you may already know. 
It's rather close (2 min walk) to Victoria University, town and prospective exercise routes.
A rather nice flat if I must say so myself. A big old Victorian house, split into three separate, self contained units. One on each story.
I flat with four other people. They are quite the delightful bunch. All of them students and workers.
One day, early into my tenancy here; I walked into a conversation between three of the flatmates. It was to do with sexuality and bedroom etiquette.
Now, we have a gay couple in the house and they are just an adorable couple. But of course somewhat biased in a broad sexual conversation involving the fairer sex...


As conversations of this nature tend to do, it turned towards talk of foreplay.
Now I don't know about you readers, but I am an avid practitioner and fan of foreplay with my partners.
I am also quite an honest and open guy. With just about anything.
So it shouldn't come as a surprise that I would nonchalantly declare my love for going down on my lady partners. This sparked surprise in some of my flatmates, disgust in others, and laughter for most.


So I guess it wasn't the best idea to remark "nom nom nom" when someone commented on the ol 'carpet munching'
I say this because when I am enjoying a meal that is of particular tasty note, I tend to make pleasurable sounds in my throat. One of the most frequently used reflexive-verbalizations being 'nom nom nom'
So now nom nom nom is a swearword in my household. It raises looks of disgust from my flatmates.

Congratulations Alex, you are adept at grossing people out! Yaaaaaay!



I will be posting tomorrow about things that relate to life and the world. So this was a light hearted post really! n_n

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, Alex this made me laugh.

    Ps. Thank you for the insight into your facebook chatterings, I deciphered "LOL, POOP" from the picture below.
    Diaspora will undoubtedly be awash with intelligent conversation in the not so distant future.
    Seee you at school! Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, that sounds like a familiar conversation.
    For what else is there to talk about when drinking with a bunch of guys?

    ReplyDelete