Sunday, September 12, 2010

OD on QC

Ok, I literally had to PULL myself away from reading Questionable Content. It's so good that it has space/time warped to being bad for me. 


Anyway, exciting things are happening readers! Not only do I have a promising job interview on Monday, but I also have a very promising date tomorrow! n_n


It finally feels like things might work out for me after all. Maybe the mistress of cruel and unusual punishment decided to give me a Semester off. Heck I could use it haha.


Anyway I've recently found out that my computer does not like apple products being plugged into it.
On one hand it is somewhat irritating, but on the other, it makes me smile to know my Microsoft PC is fighting the good fight!
What seems to happen is that the lil lass just refuses to start up with an apple product plugged into it. 
Now this wouldn't normally cause alarm, but it also makes really weird whiny noises when I try to press the issue. I can't help but think the worst in this situation....

But yeah this is basically how my mind works. I find my inner monologue tends to be quite entertaining.
Hopefully you can see and read that fine. 


It makes me think what artificial intelligence would be like once people like me get to the learning part of it's brain. :P


Are any of my readers as specially twisted as me? Please comment and let me know if you are. Perhaps then I would be able to relax and be myself in public without fear of recrimination! n_n


Not too much more to say tonight. I'm all blurrggg from painting that pic. White backgrounds hurt my delicate lil eyes :/


Ummm oh technically it is Sunday now, so not long before my date! Wish me luck readers! :D


Alex  

No comments:

Post a Comment