Monday, April 30, 2012

Another year gone by? Must be time for a blog post!

Good evening my fellow readers! 
It's been way way WAY too long since my last blog update. I frankly forgot about it all of the past year...


But I digress. I thought it would be a good time (1am) to post a blog letting you all know how I am.


Doing great, if I may say so myself. I have an amazing girlfriend in my life, into the second year of our relationship. She treats me amazingly, and much better than that former girlfriend I told you guys about.


I am getting rats this week! The girlfriend studies psychology, and has some lab-rat classes. Each year, the little rats are given away, as they have already been trained, and cannot be used in classroom training in following years. We are getting 2 females, and they are a very adorable type of species. White with black/grey hoods. Smaller than the average rat as well. I look forward to having the extra squeaky company :3


Apart from that, I moved into a new place, with no crazy flatmates in this one. The lovely flatmates I talked about from an earlier post left soon after, and I got a lazy stoner who did no chores, and a crazy bisexual religious girl who is double-standard, abrasive, and doesn't believe in gay marriage...


I have had intermittent casual work over the last year, but have mostly been unemployed, which sucks. But live in a cheaper place, so find it much easier to get by. Most of my days consist of dangerous levels of gaming, and half-arsed job seeking. XD


Thats about all my exhausted mind can bear to write for now. So thanks for coming and reading this terrible excuse for a blog! 


Till next time readers (hopefully within a week!)







No comments:

Post a Comment